Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Will Trade for Smart Phone that will work with Straight Talk(larger screen preferred) or Laptop with windows 7 or higher. OBO Marshals Ferret Mansion, Two Ferrets, and all accessories. (This would retail for $1,000 easily) Cross Posting. Very Large cage is on rollers for easy moving. Two large doors in front and top opens which makes it easy to get to your ferrets and cleaning. Bottom tray slides out which makes cleaning a breeze. Both ferrets use newspaper in bottom for bathroom. They will not use a corner litter box…if you put one in Ducky the Male ferret will sleep in it. The Ferrets are Ducky a Male who is 2 years old and Abby a female who is a little over 1. Ducky loves to play but is also a lap ferret who loves to just be held and loved. Abby is full throttle play time any time. She will play with you, dogs, cats, and anything that she can find. They are picky eaters and prefer one type of food ( plan on around 30 dollars a month for food). They love free roam time out in the house and need more of it than I can give due to health reasons. Which is why I am parting with them. They need more than I am able to give and I want the best for them. Please inbox me any questions. I check the computer once to twice daily so I will get back to you when I see it.



by Tammy Songer Epperly via Roanoke Valley Yard Sale Page http://ift.tt/1skKQAp

No comments: